How to prolong the life of imported solenoid valve?
There are closed cavities in the imported pneumatic solenoid valve, and there are through holes in different positions. Each hole of the pneumatic solenoid valve leads to different gas pipes. In the middle of the cavity is a valve, and on both sides are two electromagnets. Which side of the magnet coil is energized, the valve body will be attracted to which side;
The inlet pneumatic solenoid valve blocks or leaks different exhaust holes by controlling the movement of the valve body, and the air inlet is normally open, and the high-pressure gas will enter into different exhaust pipes, and then push the piston of the cylinder through the air pressure of the pneumatic solenoid valve. In this way, the mechanical movement of the whole solenoid valve is controlled by controlling the current of the electromagnet of the pneumatic solenoid valve.
The maintenance of the imported pneumatic solenoid valve is very casual. In fact, it is very important to maintain and maintain the pneumatic solenoid valve, and there are many details of maintenance that we need to pay attention to. Take de lock of Germany as an example to illustrate:
1. The pneumatic solenoid valve shall be disassembled regularly to clean up the internal impurities, and the parts of the pneumatic solenoid valve shall be inspected for serious wear, and the damaged parts shall be replaced or repaired according to the actual situation.
2. When disassembling the pneumatic solenoid valve, cut off the power and close the other matching parts, and pay attention to the installation sequence of each part of the solenoid valve.
3. The main fault problems of pneumatic solenoid valve are the coil and seal and other vulnerable parts. The coil burn out is caused by overload work, while the seal itself is a vulnerable part, which is mostly caused by natural wear and tear under long working time.
4. When the pneumatic solenoid valve is working, if the vibration often occurs, it is easy to cause damage to the pneumatic solenoid valve components. Therefore, the maintenance of the solenoid valve should also ensure the stability of the working environment. The pneumatic solenoid valve components should be fixed regularly, such as nuts and bolts.
5. If the working environment of the pneumatic solenoid valve is open air, it may lead to the rust of the pneumatic solenoid valve and its parts, so that the solenoid valve can not work normally. Therefore, maintenance is needed to ensure the stable operation of performance.
6、在允许的条件下，如果气动电磁阀工作场所比较重要，需要配备专门的维护人员，保证电磁阀的工作稳定性和低故障率。这样才能使它工作效率更高，维护成本更低，使用寿命更长。气动电磁阀的维护保养方法，和一般阀类的方法大都相 似，在实际的使用和维护保养的过程中，用户们可以参照德国洛克DE LOCKE的相关说明进行适当的维护和保养操作。这样对于气动电磁阀以及其他阀类使用寿命的延长有积较作用。
6. If the workplace of pneumatic solenoid valve is important, special maintenance personnel should be provided to ensure the working stability and low failure rate of solenoid valve. Only in this way can it be more efficient, lower maintenance cost and longer service life. The maintenance method of pneumatic solenoid valve is similar to that of general valve. In the actual use and maintenance process, users can refer to the relevant instructions of Germany rock de lock for proper maintenance and maintenance operation. This has a positive effect on the extension of service life of pneumatic solenoid valve and other valves.
Attention should be paid to the following contents during maintenance:
1. Pilot type solenoid valve, to check whether the pressure difference in the pipeline is too small, the solenoid valve can not work normally if the pressure difference is too small, in this case, it is necessary to select the direct acting solenoid valve. But the pressure difference is too big, far exceeds the design value of the solenoid valve, also can not work normally, should choose the high pressure solenoid valve.
2. The solenoid valve is generally installed horizontally. If it is installed on the side, it may cause the valve to close loosely, i.e. internal leakage, so as to avoid side mounting.
3. When using for a long time, if the sealing between the piston and the valve seat is not good, the sealing surface of the piston can be grinded again, and then the valve seat can be ground.
4. When working, pay attention to the pressure gauge before and after the valve. The working pressure shall not exceed the rated pressure, and the working pressure difference must be within the range of the rated pressure difference. When the working pressure exceeds the rated pressure or the working pressure difference exceeds the rated pressure difference, the solenoid valve should be stopped using and the front and rear manual valves should be closed to prevent the explosion and leakage of the solenoid valve.
5. After the installation of the solenoid valve, the medium must be put into operation for several times, and the valve can be put into formal use after it is confirmed to be normal.
6. The dirt inside and outside the valve and the armature binding surface should be cleaned regularly. Be careful not to damage the sealing surface.
7. When the solenoid valve is not used for a long time, the manual valve in front of the valve shall be closed. When the solenoid valve is re started, the condensate water shall be drained out of the steam solenoid valve, and the test action shall be conducted for several times. The valve can be put into use after the switch is normal.
The above problems need to be noted are explained on the assembly of German Locke de lock.