Precautions for installation of pneumatic pilot solenoid valve:
1. It can not be used in the explosion hazardous situation. If the working condition requires, please select the explosion-proof coil
2. A pressure gauge should be installed on the pipeline before and after the solenoid valve to observe the pipeline pressure.
3. In the pipeline system, the size of solenoid valve installed on the branch pipe should be smaller than that of the main pipeline valve.
4. Before installing the solenoid valve, the pipeline must be cleaned. It is suggested to install a filter in front of the valve and a steam trap in the steam pipe.
5. In order to isolate the solenoid valve in time and ensure the normal operation of the system, it is better to install the bypass device when the solenoid valve fails.
6. Before installation, pay attention to the product label, carefully read the instruction manual, and judge whether the product meets the use conditions.
7. The valve should not be installed in the depression of the pipeline, so as to prevent the action of steam condensate, impurities and other precipitation in the valve.
8. In case of insufficient pipeline rigidity, it is suggested to fix the pipe in front of the valve with bracket to avoid vibration caused by solenoid valve.
9. The working medium of the solenoid valve should be clean and free of particulate impurities. The dirt and filter on the surface of the solenoid valve internals should be cleaned regularly.
10. During installation, the coil of solenoid valve shall be upward and keep vertical position. The arrow or mark on the solenoid valve shall be consistent with the flow direction of pipeline, and shall not be installed in the place with splash or water leakage.